For Supplier

Why work with us

Partnering for a collective Growth

Supplier Registration

Innowerx is committed to provide complete manufacturing support to engineering companies working on innovative, breakthrough and futuristic products. We share a passion of creating sustainable technologies with our client and expect the same enthusiasm from our Suppliers as well. More than 80% of our client base is located overseas with a primary focus on The United States and European market. Almost 30% of our customers are in the new product development stage while remaining 70% are in production. This allows us to outsource most parts on a continual and steady basis. The products we build include parts made from an exhaustive list of material type/grade and manufacturing process. This enables us to connect with diversified suppliers having different core expertise. Our goal is to build a manufacturing ecosystem which shall benefit our stakeholders. We believe in fostering good and long lasting business relationship with our suppliers and continually strive to :

  • Provide multiple business opportunities directly and through references
  • Educate and empower them to adopt best industrial practices
  • Expose them to the latest technological developments
  • Recognize and reward their effort in achieving common business objectives
  • Strategic partnership for niche developments

Supplying to Innowerx

Enablers in expanding your Horizon

Supplying to Innowerx
Supplying to Innowerx Supplying to Innowerx

Reliable suppliers having good quality product and on time delivery is the key to success of any business. Suppliers are a crucial link in the value chain and have been primarily responsible for sustaining good reputation of our Company in the international market. Innowerx is committed in establishing a long term mutual & beneficial relationship. We believe in keeping an open, honest, and direct communication with our suppliers to align them with our vision and objectives. As we continually strive to maintain international quality standards while surviving the VUCA business environment, we expect our suppliers to be prepared to face the same challenges with undaunted vigor. We encourage businesses who respect and connect with our core values while demonstrating strong business ethics and commitment to quality, on time delivery, competitive cost, and continual improvement.

Requirements and Preferences

Our commitment to our Customers starts with You

  • Sign NDA to ensure confidentiality of information
  • Qualify our FAI (First Article Inspection) requirement for first time part development
  • Implement and maintain Quality Management Systems certified to either ISO 9001, AS 9100 or IATF 16949 of the latest version
  • Have Health and Safety policy and procedures compliant with ISO 45001
  • Have Environmental policy and procedures compliant with ISO 14001
  • Qualify the minimum performance criteria in our vendor rating system to be considered for new orders as per our Supplier Quality Manual

Registration Procedure

Seize the Opportunity. Drive the Change

  • Vendor Registration

    • Our vendor development team shall get in touch with you and initiate the registration formalities OR
    • Interested vendor must provide authorized documented supporting basis the same requested in the below format
    • Additional details will be requested if needed and will be queued for review by SQA
  • Vendor Audit

    • SQA team will define the scope of audit and request for an on-site or online audit
    • The audit memo shall be shared with the auditee prior to commencement of the audit
    • Necessary audit observations shall be released on completion of the same for further action
  • Vendor Approval

    • SQA team shall rate the vendor basis the closure actions taken against the respective audit findings
    • Vendors qualifying the passing criteria will be added to Approved Vendor List
    • Performance of approved vendors will be monitored continuously through our vendor rating system which can be accessed on our Supplier Portal. Vendors with higher rating will automatically be given preference for repeat orders

If you feel your products and services will be a valuable addition to us, please fill out the Vendor registration form and mail it along with the below listed documents on

  • Company Profile
  • Company PAN, CIN and GST
  • Company brochure (list of products and services)
  • Machinery list and Inspection facility
  • Certification details (Customer, QMS, Process certifications)
Download Vendor Registration Form